Information We Collect
When you visit Financial-adviser.org, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, or other identifying information that you provide to us voluntarily.
- Usage Information: This may include information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the duration of your visit.
- Device Information: This may include information about the device you are using to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with financial advice or other services that you have requested.
- To communicate with you about our services or to respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our website and to personalize your experience.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use your information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional emails or targeted advertisements.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that assist us with our business operations, such as website hosting or payment processing. We may also share your information with our partners or affiliates for marketing purposes.
We will not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may impact your ability to use certain features of our website.
You can opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ads Settings page on the Google website.
Last updated: 04/21/2023